- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
One last patch before we switch gears and focus more on site content.
- Added breadcrumb navigation to header.
- Added "Report an Error" form on page footer.
- Increased visibility for average user ratings.
- Increased visibility for admin comments.
- Comments can now be linked to via #x method (by clicking on the comment number).
- Added reviewer info.
- Added support for review titles (stay tuned).
- Added support for multiple polls at once (stay tuned).
- Removed StumbleUpon, Tumblr and E-mail from social sharing options.
- Added SSL certificate (The site will always be in "https://" from now on).
- Added a cookie notice when a new session starts.
- Updated sitemap format.
- Updated schema.org compatibility.
- An undefined country will now appear as "Unknown" instead of being hidden.
- Secondary order will now be band name instead of year when applicable.
- Expanded suggested search alternatives to include year, country and genre pages.
- Considerable performance improvement on search by year / country / genre / band pages.
- Site will show Winter theme by default during winter months.
- Dozens of minor design adjustments and improvements.
- Searching for "band name - album name" will now return matches, although this isn't how the search engine was designed and is therefore less flexible than searching one or the other.
- The RSS Feed is back online.
- Fixed issue where average user rating wasn't being calculated correctly.
- Added workaround for unsupported biography gradients in Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Fixed caching issue where random album wouldn't refresh in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed several design issues with Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Side-art on album page will only appear if there is a review and/or awards.
- Fixed ampersand bug in several links.
- Fixed issue when searching for incomplete album titles.
- Fixed bug where some bands with special characters weren't included in partial searches.
- Fixed several issues when ordering search results.
- Fixed issue with "Back to Search Results" for single-result searches.
- Searching for genres using normal terms ("Death Metal", "Pagan Black Metal", ...) now returns correct results.
As always, if you notice any issues on the site, contact us.
1 Comment for 'Changelog for update 0.20'
Leave a comment for 'Changelog for update 0.20'
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.21
- We're back! (Not)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll
- Changelog for update 0.20
- Changelog for update 0.19
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches
- Changelog for update 0.18
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed)
- Changelog for update 0.17
- Changelog for update 0.16
- A couple of changes
- Major update
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...