- Quick Search
Norwegian Progressive / Viking Black Metal legends Enslaved have revealed details regarding their upcoming tour of North America which they will be performing along with Pallbearer and Ancient Wisdom.
Norwegian Progressive / Viking Black Metal band Enslaved, after recently releasing their twelfth full length album, "RIITIIR", will soon be setting off on a tour of North America, the details for which have been revealed on the band's official Facebook profile.
Joining Enslaved will be U.S. Doom Metal band Pallbearer and rock band Ancient VVisdom (not to be confused with the Swedish Black Metal band of the same name). The 20-show tour will be spread across the U.S. and Canada, beginning on the 30th of January in Philadelphia. The complete list of confirmed shows is as follows:
01/30/13: Underground Arts - Philadelphia, PA - USA
01/31/13: Ottobar - Baltimore, MD - USA
02/01/13: Mr. Smalls Theatre - Pittsburgh, PA - USA
02/02/13: Magic Stick - Detroit, MI - USA
02/03/13: Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL - USA
02/04/13: Mill City Nights - Minneapolis, MN - USA
02/06/13: Marquis Theater - Denver, CO - USA
02/08/13: The Troubadour - West Hollywood, CA - USA
02/09/13: Slim's - San Francisco, CA - USA
02/10/13: Branx - Portland, OR - USA
02/11/13: The Highline - Seattle, WA - USA
02/12/13: Biltmore Cabaret - Vancouver, B.C. - Canada
02/14/13: The Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB - Canada
02/15/13: Dickens Pub - Calgary, AB - Canada
02/16/13: The Exchange - Regina, SK - Canada
02/17/13: Osborne Village Inn - Winnipeg, MB - Canada
02/19/13: The Opera House - Toronto, ON - Canada
02/20/13: Les Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC - Canada
02/21/13: The Sinclair - Cambridge, MA - USA
02/22/13: Bowery Ballroom - New York, NY - USA
Ivar Bjørnson, one of Enslaved's guitarists and founding members, commented on the upcoming tour:
"North America has become like a second home-shore to us; the rising support we've been getting for the last albums and tours has been amazing! We're more than ready to come over again and play our new album Riitiir live to show that the new material is extremely well-fitted for a live setting, and to reflect the enthusiasm and dedication we've been getting from the fans over there! See you on the road!"
In addition to the tour, Enslaved are also scheduled to perform at Scion A/V's Roadburn Records showcase on Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at The Roxy in West Hollywood, as well as appearing at the Barge to Hell festival in December.
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.23 (4)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- Evilfeast - Invoking the Ancient (1)
- Adrex - Bitter Night (1)
- Wilsumnes - Upon the Altar of Sacrificial Blood (1)
- Protest against Antestor in Brazil (2)
- Handful of Hate - To Perdition (1)
- Handful of Hate - Gruesome Splendour (1)
- Handful of Hate - Adversus (1)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (50)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Exuvia (2)
- Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane (8)
- I Must Fall - From a Black Hateful Feeling (1)
- Endark the Brightness - Beheaded Society (2)
- Endark the Brightness - Cycle (3)
- Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (14)
- Nocturnal - Unholycraft (2)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...