- Quick Search
Spanish Black Metal band Foscor have revealed some details regarding their upcoming full length album, "Those Horrors Whither".
Spanish Black Metal band Foscor have recently entered the Nautilus Studios in Barcelona, Spain, to begin recording what will be their fourth full-length album. The new album will be titled "Those Horrors Whither", and the band intends to keep their Facebook profile updated with their progress in the studio.
The band commented regarding the new album, indicating that it will feature a shift in style from their previous works:
"We have been developing our direction and sound since the very beginning, and now we feel we have reached the stage where our musical abilities have increased to the extent where we can express ourselves fully though our music in the way we always wanted and we have truly come into our own.
We don't really know how you would classify the new direction, but we have expanded our musical horizons, dipping into doom, and even moments of prog, whilst keeping the claustrophobic black atmosphere. I guess you could say that the new album will be much more multi-dimensional. Fans who have been with us from the start will have probably had some kind of inkling as to the direction we will be taking, and we hope they will be very satisfied with what they are going to hear. There's a lot of work yet to be done and we will try to keep everyone updated every step of the way.
Darkness will speak again..."
Foscor formed in 1997 in Barcelona, Spain. In addition to their three full length albums, they have released two demos and three split albums, collaborating with the likes of Krv, Necrosadist and Xerión.
Stay tuned for further updates regarding Foscor's new album. Previous Foscor albums are available on Amazon.com.
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.23 (4)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- The Sound of Seraphim - The Aftermath (1)
- Deveneror - Kenoma (1)
- Nargaroth - Era of Threnody (1)
- Obscure - Shedded Blood (1)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (45)
- Rudra - RTA (0)
- Baalzephon - Thrones of Destruction (1)
- Burzum - Filosofem (19)
- Akantha - Baptism in Psychical Analects (1)
- Khold - Phantom (2)
- Sorgoth - Impurity (1)
- Kampfar - Djevelmakt (1)
- ...Under a Full Moon - Visions of the Night (1)
- ...Under a Full Moon - Lurking in the Abysmal Darkness (1)
- Grigorien - Cum Infernus cepit Crucem (1)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...