- Quick Search
Spanish Progressive / Melodic Black Metal band Nahemah have announced recently through their official Facebook page that they will part ways, the reason being that Nahemah's individual members are no longer able to find enough time to focus on the band.
Here is the band's official statement:
"Hello everybody! We are writing you to inform you that NahemaH is ceasing its activity as a band. We have been forced to take such a difficult decision because it is impossible for us to compatibilize our lives and our day-to-day activities with the big responsibility of carrying out such an ambitious project like NahemaH.
We are extremely proud of the accomplishments of the band and in front of you. We only want to thank you for your wholehearted support and to apologize for this hard moment that all of us are surely going through. From now on, when you listen to a NahemaH song, just keep in mind that every second was created for you. Now destiny is separating us, but hopefully someday it will let us meet again. Goodbye.
Nahemah formed back in 1997 in the province of Alicante, Spain, and although they have only released a total of three full length albums over their 15 year career, they have gained attention in the global metal community after the release of their first full length album, "Chrysalis", in 2001. "Chrysalis" is a work of Symphonic Black Metal, with some fine musicianship present from start to finish.
Over the next few years, Nahemah gradually changed their style from Black Metal to a more Progressive hybrid of Black Metal and Melodic Death Metal, something that is apparent on their next album, "The Second Philosophy", released in 2007. This transformation towards Death Metal would be complete by their third and final album, "A New Constellation", released in 2009.
Nahemah has not released any demos, EPs, live albums or compliations, although there is a possibility that a compilation album could appear some time in the future to celebrate the band's legacy.
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.23 (4)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- Death Ritual - Usurper (1)
- Evilfeast - Invoking the Ancient (1)
- Adrex - Bitter Night (1)
- Wilsumnes - Upon the Altar of Sacrificial Blood (1)
- Protest against Antestor in Brazil (2)
- Handful of Hate - To Perdition (1)
- Handful of Hate - Gruesome Splendour (1)
- Handful of Hate - Adversus (1)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (50)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Exuvia (2)
- Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane (8)
- I Must Fall - From a Black Hateful Feeling (1)
- Endark the Brightness - Beheaded Society (2)
- Endark the Brightness - Cycle (3)
- Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (14)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...