- Quick Search
Romanian Pagan Black Metal band Negură Bunget have issued an update regarding the limited vinyl EP they are working on, as well as some recent changes in their line-up.
Romanian Pagan Black Metal band Negură Bunget have issued a couple of news updates on their official website regarding their progress on their upcoming EP and also some changes in their line-up.
As for the line-up changes, the band did not go into any specifics or drop any names:
"The beginning of 2013 brings Negură Bunget on a highlighted evolution path. A significant development occurred within our line-up. We are pleased to announce we refined a new concept and approach towards our live and studio performances. At the center of the band there is a core of dedicated musicians involved in all the band projects. This core is complemented by an additional sphere of musicians for special performances and studio works.
This approach helps us enrich our grip towards traditional instruments use and performance. We are also shaping things towards a new visual and musical atmosphere of our performances to undertake a complete transformation."
On the topic of the new EP, the band indicated that it will be titled "Gînd a-Prins", which translates to "Incandescent Thought". They mention that it will consist of two songs and will be issued strictly on 7" vinyl. The EP will be released by Prophecy Productions in May 2013 with the following tracklist:
- Tăul Fără Fund - ("Abysmal Mire")
- Curgerea Muntelui - ("Flow of the Mountain")
The band commented briefly the following regarding the concepts presented on the EP:
"We are delighted to announce the first concrete endeavour of the present Negură Bunget collective will be a 7" EP titled Gînd a-Prins (Incandescent Thought). The two tracks of the EP are Tăul Fără Fund (Abysmal Mire) and Curgerea Muntelui (Flow of the Mountain). The EP serves as a gradual introduction towards the first part of the Transilvanian Trilogy - TĂU, planned for release in the second part of the year. The two songs develop the major musical directions of the album, which melt together in the end into the larger visual concept."
They also intend to set up a small European Tour to complement the release of the EP in order to introduce fans with the atmosphere of our new works. You can read more about the aforementioned "Transilvanian Trilogy" here.
Stay tuned for further updates. Previous Negură Bunget albums are available on Amazon.com.
Buy Black Metal albums online
Whenever you buy albums through our site's links, we receive a small percentage for every sale.
This helps us to stay online and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support!
- Changelog for update 0.23 (5)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (52)
- Belphegor - Blood Magick Necromance (1)
- Belphegor - Goatreich Fleshcult (1)
- Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse (15)
- Satyricon - Nemesis Divina (13)
- Immortal - At the Heart of Winter (17)
- Gorgoroth - Under the Sign of Hell (20)
- Nargaroth - Herbstleyd (25)
- Crow Dominions - Primitive Tapes (4)
- Mgła - Age of Excuse (1)
- Dark Funeral - The Secrets of the Black Arts (2)
- Abominator - Damnation's Prophecy (1)
- Dexén - Dexén (1)
- Cradle of Filth - Total Fucking Darkness (2)
- Mold of Tree - Into the Woods (1)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...