- Quick Search
Austrian Black Metal band Valfeanor have just released their third full length album, titled "The Eerie Constellation".
Austrian Atmospheric Black Metal band Valfeanor have just released their third full length recording. The album is titled "The Eerie Constellation", and was released on the 25th of March through Austrian label Cursed Records.
The album features the following tracklist:
- Lethe Jenseits
- Lethe Diesseits
- The Eerie Constellation
- Chaos Nova
- The Elegy and Reverence
The track "Lethe Diesseits" was already made available for streaming in December on the label's YouTube channel:
Additionally, the track "Kratores" was made available on the band's SoundCloud profile:
Cardinalis Desderoth, the band's vocalist, bassist and founding member, commented the following regarding the new album:
"I have worked much harder on this album that either of the others, mainly because musically I wanted to take it in a much more complex direction. Like many musicians who have played in relatively well-known bands I find it very irritating that certain critics always have to judge one band against the other. I get pretty tired of having Valfeanor's music compared to Hellsaw's, as the two could not be more different, either in musical style or subject matter. I can use between 8 and 20 riffs in one song, so the two bands really don't warrant any comparison.
Essentially all three of Valfeanor's albums deal with our awareness and perception of things around us. 'En Ny Tid' was about the fantasy world that exists on the fringes of our day to day reality, and 'Noreia' concentrated on the realities of life, which, despite the negative aspects, could also be fulfilling. 'The Eerie Constellation' takes it one step further in an exploration of both the dark things that surround us and the myriad things that are all around us, such as the constellations, and whose beauty we rarely glance at but into which we can escape if we choose to.
It is most definitely not an album that dwells on the negative aspects of our existence."
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.23 (4)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- Death Ritual - Usurper (1)
- Evilfeast - Invoking the Ancient (1)
- Adrex - Bitter Night (1)
- Wilsumnes - Upon the Altar of Sacrificial Blood (1)
- Protest against Antestor in Brazil (2)
- Handful of Hate - To Perdition (1)
- Handful of Hate - Gruesome Splendour (1)
- Handful of Hate - Adversus (1)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (50)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Exuvia (2)
- Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane (8)
- I Must Fall - From a Black Hateful Feeling (1)
- Endark the Brightness - Beheaded Society (2)
- Endark the Brightness - Cycle (3)
- Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (14)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...