- Quick Search
An exclusive box set featuring all four of Watain's full length albums on vinyl and limited to 1,000 copies is due to be made available today through Season of Mist.
Fans of Swedish Black Metal band Watain will be pleased hear that Season of Mist has today made available a limited edition box set featuring each of the band's four full length albums on vinyl, with three of the albums including an exclusive bonus track in addition to the usual banners, patches, and other extensive merchandise that is normally included in box sets.
Also worth noting, the vinyl reissues will come in different colours compared to the original vinyl releases of the albums, and the box itself is made of beech wood and leather, with the band's logo imprinted.
The track lists for the four vinyl reissues of Watain's albums are as follows:
"Rabid Death's Curse" (2000)
- The Limb Crucifix
- Rabid Death's Curse
- On Horns Impaled
- Life Dethroned
- Walls of Life Ruptured
- Agony Fires
- Mortem Sibi Consciscere
- The Essence of Black Purity (Bonus Track)
"Casus Luciferi" (2003)
- Devil's Blood
- Black Salvation
- Opus Dei (The Morbid Angel)
- Puzzles of the Flesh
- I Am the Earth
- The Golden Horns of Darash
- From the Pulpits of Abomination
- Casus Luciferi (Listen)
- Watain (Von cover - Live Bonus Track)
"Sworn to the Dark" (2006)
- Legions of the Black Light
- Satan's Hunger
- Storm of the Antichrist
- The Light that Burns the Sun
- Sworn to the Dark (Listen)
- Underneath the Cenotaph
- The Serpent's Chalice
- Darkness and Death
- Dead but Dreaming
"Lawless Darkness" (2010)
- Death's Cold Dark
- Reaping Death (Listen)
- Four Thrones
- Wolves Curse
- Lawless Darkness
- Total Funeral
- Hymn to Qayin
- Kiss of Death
- Waters of Ain
- Chains of Death (Death SS cover - Bonus track)
Watain formed in 1998 in Uppsala, Sweden, taking their name from a song by U.S. Black Metal band Von. They have become one of the world's most successful Black Metal bands in recent years, consistently releasing decent music and touring extensively around the globe between releases. Their second album, "Casus Luciferi", released in 2003, remains their most critically acclaimed album to date, and in our eyes one of the best Black Metal albums ever recorded, currently ranking at position #45 on our list of the Top 100 Black Metal albums at the time of writing this.
The band's members are relatively unknown, with the exception of bassist and vocalist Erik Danielsson, who has played and/or toured with the likes of Dissection, Shining, Armagedda, Necrophobic and Root, to name a few, as well as creating cover art and logos for countless bands.
The box set, which is limited to 1,000 copies, can now be ordered from the Official Season of Mist Online Store, with a current price of 109.00 €, and will either be shipped from France or from the USA depending of the delivery address.
Buy Black Metal albums online
You can support us by ordering your albums (or anything else online) through our site's links.
We receive a small percentage for each sale, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
- Changelog for update 0.23 (4)
- Changelog for update 0.22 (2)
- Changelog for update 0.21 (1)
- We're back! (Not) (5)
- Results in for favourite Black Metal scene poll (2)
- Changelog for update 0.20 (1)
- Changelog for update 0.19 (3)
- Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (1)
- Changelog for update 0.18 (0)
- Search Engine Issues (Fixed) (1)
- Changelog for update 0.17 (6)
- Changelog for update 0.16 (2)
- A couple of changes (20)
- Major update (10)
- BBMA to be featured on Dark Radio Brazil (4)
- Nargaroth - Era of Threnody (2)
- The Sound of Seraphim - The Aftermath (1)
- Deveneror - Kenoma (1)
- Obscure - Shedded Blood (1)
- The Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure (45)
- Baalzephon - Thrones of Destruction (1)
- Burzum - Filosofem (19)
- Akantha - Baptism in Psychical Analects (1)
- Khold - Phantom (2)
- Sorgoth - Impurity (1)
- Kampfar - Djevelmakt (1)
- ...Under a Full Moon - Visions of the Night (1)
- ...Under a Full Moon - Lurking in the Abysmal Darkness (1)
- Grigorien - Cum Infernus cepit Crucem (1)
- Marduk - World Funeral (3)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest Black Metal news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. We send out the newsletter about once a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The size of the fonts on BBMA is...
I visit BBMA primarily for...
When results are ordered by year, by default I prefer to see them ordered...